Saturday, September 20, 2008

DCML Explained - Part 2: Flavorful Feet Fetish

#2 You like to smear food products on your feet and take pictures



Bob was a really silly, crazy, in-your-face kind of guy. He'd call and sing, he tried to impress some chick by dressing up in a kilt (which failed), and he had a bizarre sense of humor... perhaps too bizarre.

After a lovely discussion with Bob, we came to the topic of fetishes. Granted, OkCupid labels me as a kinky bastard, and there's truth behind that, but I have my limits. I was explaining to Bob how I didn't understand the attraction to a foot fetish. Lots of men have foot fetishes. Perhaps there is something sexy for men to see a nicely pedicured woman's foot in mid stream of some honey poured over it, or something. There are certainly enough websites about it. Some guys love to suck toes or have their toes sucked. I have no idea. I guess it can be sexy to see a girl with nicely pedicured toes in red stiletto heels, or something.

In any case, I was saying to Bob that I was not a fan. I've had my toes sucked on before. It didn't do much for me at all.

So what does Bob do? Nothing... or so I thought. We were in a conversation later that evening where he even sang to me. It was very sweet. I hung up my phone, falling asleep after we said our goodbyes and then I get a text message from Bob.

I was thinking it would be some sort of cutesy lovey dovey stuff new admirers say to one another. No.

It was a picture of his foot, covered in peanut butter. HIS FOOT COVERED IN PEANUT BUTTER!!!

This was the image that made me lose any sort of enjoyment I ever had for peanut butter. I still don't like it how I used to.

Despite this horrible incident, I still met Bob for some drinks. Before we left he gave me something, it was a peanut butter sandwich. I refused to take it.

Needless to say, we never hung out again.

1 comment:

sucktackular said...

This is classic. I am loving this.