Saturday, September 20, 2008

DCML Explained - Part 1: A Suckoff to a Good Start

And so starts the first chapter of why I have a list. Let's cut right to the chase, shall we? Although the points are not categorized in terms of weirdness, I did put the least desirable ones at the top

Here's the point that led me to the creation of the list. As usual, names have been changed to protect the weirdo.

#1 You're a male who enjoys being sexual with other men in any form



This seems straightforward enough, doesn't it? You'd think the bisexual or homosexual would tip me off in the header. But that wasn't present in this case.

I had been talking to Josh for several days now. Although he was rather quirky, he shared a lot of the same interests as me. He's highly intelligent too, but seems like a stereotypical internet nerd. Since my background for my Masters of Science degree is in reproductive physiology, in particular spermatozoa, the topic often comes up (ha... no pun intended). We were discussing the properties of semen, inclusive of flavor. The topic sidetracked to something very bizarre when Josh admitted that consuming sperm was not, that bad. I questioned his dire interest, as to why he would eat his own sperm which revealed that he wasn't talking about his own.

Josh: I'm not gay or bisexual or anything but I really think it's sexy to go down on guys.
Me: As in a girl doing that?
Josh: No, I like to do that. I've done it and I really enjoy it.
Me: ...
Josh: Although it's better in fantasy than practice, but I still enjoy it.

Although I do understand the consideration that there is a spectrum between homosexuality and heterosexuality, when a guy tells me he wants to suck off another guy, that seems pretty bisexual (at the least) to me.

I still talk to Josh on occasion, but it's pretty clear to him that if a dude wants to blow another dude, he's not the one for me.

Needless to say, this prompted me to create the list.

No comments: